Cisco Meraki Go 48 Port Network Switch With PoE | GS110-48P
Meraki Go’s cloud-based POE switches are specially designed with small business owners in mind. Create a complete app-managed network solution to increase business productivity and customer engagement, with minimal time, resources, and expertise.
Get up and running in less than 5 minutes, with no technical knowledge needed. The Meraki Go app will guide you through each step of connecting and configuring your network.
See what devices are connected to which ports without having to physically follow cables, troubleshoot problems using live tools built into the app, for example, cable testing, and increase security by disabling unused ports.
Your hardware will be automatically kept up to date with the latest firmware, meaning you don’t have to worry about your critical business data being exposed to hackers or ransomware attacks.
- 48 x 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet RJ45 with auto-negotiation and crossover detection (auto-MDIX crossover)
- 2 x 1G SFP uplink
- RJ45 Management port
- 370 Watt PoE/Poe+ Power on the GS110-48P
- 104 Gbps Switching Capacity
- 1U Rack-mountable with included rack-mount hardware
- Desktop-mountable with included feet
- 802.1p Quality of Service, 8 queues
- 802.1Q VLAN and trunking support for up to 4,094 VLANs
- 802.1w, 802.1D Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP, STP)
- 802.1ab Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP) and Cisco Discovery Protocol (CDP)
- 32K MAC forwarding entries