Cisco Webex 90-Day Free Trial
Experience a world of possibilities in video-conferencing with Cisco Webex. Cisco Webex is the number 1 collaboration tool in the market and this 90-day trial is free up to 50 participants. It's available for any device, from smartphones to laptops.
Get all Webex features for free for 90 days.
Any questions? Simply call us on 0870 352 1029 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you with your order!
Working remotely shouldn’t impact your business meetings
With video conferencing, working at home or remotely shouldn't impact your normal business meetings. You can set up your Webex account and join online meetings easily. Meet your team or clients face to face from wherever you are, no matter what device you are on!
Experience a world of possibilities in video-conferencing with Cisco Webex. Cisco Webex is the number 1 meeting platform in the market for its performance and security. This 90-day trial is free up to 50 participants, and available for any device, from smartphones to laptops.
With Cisco Webex you can:
- High-Definition Video Conferencing for up to six participants at a time
- Platform Compatibility and Data Protection
- Convenient Virtual Meetings Anytime, Anywhere
- Integrated Communication
- Sharing Desktops and Documents
These are just some of the main benefits of Cisco Webex:
- Active speaker and thumbnail view
- Grid or floating view
- Webex personal room
- Webex Meetings web app
- Calendar integrations
- Instant meetings and scheduled meetings
- Shared web-based multimedia content
- Meeting controls for host
- Q&A, polling, and 'Raise Hand' features
Webex Teams Collaboration Features:
- Interactive whiteboards
- Unlimited messaging and file sharing
- Search messages, users, and files
- Message threads and quoting messages
- Share emojis, GIFs, and animated GIFs in messages
Webex Security Features:
1. End-to-end Encryption
Your messages, files, and whiteboard drawing are fully encrupted, right from your device to your recipients' devices. For added control, customers can manage their own encryption keys on-premises.
2. Secure your user's devices
Administrators can manage corporate or personal devices with controls such as PIN lock and the ability to wipe data if a device is lost.
3. Control what's shared
Users can keep teamwork private by locking spaces so only moderators can add others. Webex Teams integrates with Data Loss Prevention (DLP) tools including Cisco Cloudlock, to protect sensitive information even when users are working with others outside their company, or even block users from sharing files, to maintain company data policies.
4. Industry-leading security
Industry-leading, multi-layer security gives you peace of mind without compromising user experience.